Friday, April 26, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge

"Wow, I really regret that workout."
- No one. Ever.



Although I love to be active, I had been slacking off in the exercise department in recent months. I kept coming up with lame excuses but once my favorite jeans were a little too tight, I decided it was finally time to get back on the grind. And what better way to do it than a challenge?

I had heard of the 30 day squat challenge via Facebook and decided to give it a try. I created a spreadsheet so I could check off my progress (I think being able to cross out a day on the calendar held me more accountable). Even though it was only 30 days, I saw some results!



Doing the challenge made me want to work out more. I started using the treadmill at the gym, going to Zumba with a friend, and doing light hikes on the weekends. There are now at least 10 people in my office taking the challenge!

I started an ab challenge earlier this week...stay tuned for results!

- A

1 comment:

  1. hey thats cool - i lost a few kilos so i lost my butt - i will do the sqaut challenge :D
    n hows the ab thng goin?? plz do let me knw abt the ab challenge plz plz plzzz....
    in my entire life i never had a flat abs :"( really want to b ein perfect shape bfr my wedding day! :)

    ReplyDelete