Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Party Favors

"It isn't the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it."
- Unknown

For the holidays this year, my husband and I decided to invite our friends who don't have family in the area over for dinner. I wanted to do more for them than just provide dinner and classic Christmas movies for entertainment, so I decided to make small gifts for each of them.
These can be themed for any holiday/occasion. It costs about $4 per person - right within our budget!


I went to our local craft store and picked up a dozen miniature mason jars, some ribbon, gift tags and seasonal candy.
I tied the ribbon around the top along with a tag, on which I wrote "Merry Christmas!" on the front, and signed our names on the back. It was super easy to put together - it took about 15 minutes for all 12.
Fill with candy and voila! Personalized gifts for everyone :)
Happy Holidays!!


 - A


No comments:

Post a Comment